Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Crafts

I hope each of you had a wonderful spring break and Easter! We traveled to the Huntsville, AL were we were able to see all four of our grandchildren. It has been a while since I have posted any photos of them, so here is a little update, as well as some cookies and cards I made for the kids.
The two in the center are brother and sister (and live in Memphis) while the other two are brother and sister, as I am sure you an tell! The one on the left is four, next three, next less than a year and the last is three. Yes, it is interesting when they are all together!
 





I made each of the kids large bunny cookies with their names on them and even Lara, who will turn one in May, figured out that the cookies taste much better than regular food!


I also made each of them Card in a Box cards, that hopefully their parents will save for them. Hoping someday they will realize that I make them cards because I love them so much!





Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

They certainly have grown! Your Easter treats are adorable Holly!
Paper Hugs,
Jan